The Company reserves the right to offer various Credit Programs to its Clients from time to time. These Credit Programs may be limited to only certain jurisdictions or countries, specific account types, or based on other criteria. Thus, you should always refer back to this document, which stipulates the general terms and conditions applicable to all of the Credit Programs offered by the Company, as well as the special conditions and characteristics of certain Credit Programs. The terms Credit(s) or Bonus(es) may be used interchangeably in both the legal documentation as well as within the interfaces of the Company.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to Sec Markets LLC. (“the Company”) and its Clients (legal entities or individuals) who have active trading accounts and have been granted a Credit (hereinafter “the Client” or “you”).
- The “SEC MARKETS TRADING CHALLENGE” Terms and Conditions is an integral part of the “SEC Client Agreement – Terms & Conditions of Business” and provisions set herein are considered as an annex of all “SEC Client Agreement – Terms & Conditions of Business”.
Specific “Challenge Bonus” Terms
- “SEC trading challenge credits (hereinafter, “Promotion”) begins on 01/10/2023 and will run indefinitely, until SEC (hereinafter, “Company”) determines otherwise.
- The Promotion is available to all new and existing live account holders who deposit $500 or more from October, 1st , 2023, indefinitely (hereinafter, “Participants”).
- To be eligible for the challenge Bonus, individuals need to complete the bonus request form found in the promotions section of their Client’s Area. They should provide their trading account number in this form before they transfer funds to the corresponding trading account.
- The Challenge Bonus will be credited (as Credit) to the participant’s live account for each deposit above $500, up to a total amount of $10,000 deposit according to the below table:
- The validity period for this offer is unlimited from the day the credit was added to the account as long as the equity is above the Credit amount.
- If a participant has deposited several times more than $500, they will the challenge credit in the same account according to their current balance based on the above table.
- At any time if the Equity is equal or below the Credit amount, all open positions will be closed automatically, and the Challenge Bonus will be removed.
- The Challenge credit is available only on Standard and PRO account types.
- During the Conversion Period Total P/L – (all withdrawals + current withdrawal) = Profit and any such profit can be withdrawn without affecting the credit. Any amount of funds removed from the balance of the trading account that do not align with the Profit definition will trigger an automatic removal of the credit bonus from the account.
- SEC can provide the Terms and Conditions in any language other than English. The translated version of the Terms and Conditions is for informational purposes only and is not legally binding. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of the Terms and Conditions, English will be the prevailing and predominant version.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant for suspected violation of the Terms and Conditions of the Challenge Bonus.
- The Company reserves the right to change the Terms of the Promotion or cancel it at any time.
- Severability: If any part of these Terms and Conditions should be held by any Court of competent jurisdiction and regarded as unenforceable or illegal or in contravention to any rule, regulation or Law of any Market or Regulator, that part shall be deemed to have been excluded from these Terms and Conditions from the beginning, and these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and enforced as though the provision had never been included. The legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the legality, validity, and enforceability of this provision relative to the law and/or regulations of any other jurisdiction, shall not be affected.
Law and Jurisdiction
- All disputes and controversies arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be finally settled in the same jurisdiction as per the Client Agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of the same jurisdiction as per the Client Agreement.
You may send complaints via email@example.com.
- The Credit/Bonus gives you extra trading leverage. Nevertheless, we recommend that you exercise caution when trading with Credit/Bonus leverage. The Credit/Bonus may be attractive, but we warn you that there is a risk of loss. Your trading orders and invested capital may experience both profits and losses.
- These Terms and Conditions are made in English. Any other language translation is provided as a convenience only. In the case of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the original English text and its translation into any other language, as the case may be, the original version shall prevail.
Risk Warning: Our products are traded on margin and carry a high level of risk; thus, it is highly possible to lose all your capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone, and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. Forex and CFD trading involve a significant risk to your invested capital.
SEC Markets LLC is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under registration No. 396 LLC 2020